Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

12/14/09

JILL

An Advocate for Human Trafficking
Together, we can end slavery in our lifetime. 
~The Not For Sale Campaign

JILL CHRISTINE
age: 43 

Born & raised: San Jose, Aptos (California)
Married to Sung for 13 years
Children: 2 girls (11 & 8)
My passion: My family 
What I do: I get to do what I am most passionate about which is to raise my daughters to be compassionate and loving people

I realized I had turned into my mother when I looked in the mirror after she passed away.
 
What are you expert at: Cuddling
The last time my children made me laugh: 
Yesterday when they were spelling their names with their rear ends (like a dance of sorts)
What advise would you give to young moms: 
It gets easier every 6 months
When I have 30 minutes to myself: 
I check messages and return calls
The last book I read to my children: 
One Wintry Night by Ruth Bell Graham
My favorite outdoor activity to do with my children: 
sledding, walking, swimming - depending on the season
 
The most noticeable way parenting has changed me: 
I'm more patient, understanding and child-like myself
What surprises me the most about being a parent: 
My capacity to LOVE
 
When I "grow up" I would like to read stories to my grandchildren.

No comments: