Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

12/28/09

PROMISE Found in Humble Structures...STAIRS

Jacob had a dream in which he saw a stairway...with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.  There above it stood the LORD, and He said, "I am the LORD...I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go...I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." ~Genesis 28:12, 13, 15


Davis Symphony Hall
Office Depot on Geary
Tanforan's Back Lot (inspired by Ann Graf)
Escape Route
Civic Center BART
BART Station
Uptown Oakland Station

I dare you, that when flights of stairs are before you, to take them. Ignore the escalator. Abandon the elevator.  Savor every step reminding yourself that you will never be forsaken; that God, not just any god but the Almighty One, knows your every care and every need.  I dare you. To believe.

YES, YOU CAN!
Sutro Trails Forever

2 comments:

Shelese said...

For some reason I have had a problem posting comments on your blog before. I love your photos, especially the ones you did a while ago of the pregnant sisters and their mom.

christinE g. leong said...

Thank you, Shelese. I'm glad you like them. I enjoy capturing and sharing them. I just wish I have more time. Have a fabulous New Year.