Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

11/27/10

Just One of Those Days in the Life of MY BOY | Trip to the Haircutter

I want to grow my hair! Just like Lincecum (Giants' pitcher).

That was his most recent excuse for dodging the haircutter.  He absolutely abhors this quarterly trip.
But his hair grows nappy due to chlorine from swimming.  Does he care?  Of course not.Almost always, it's such a grueling experience. For ALL of us. {Just look at how miserable he gets!}Poor May.  She's been putting up with him since forever.  She's been cutting our hair even before we had kids.But he always looks so handsome after every trip, I dare say.We survived the last trip.  He actually didn't give her a hard time.  He was a bit moody in the beginning but kept his cool for the rest of the time.

These photos where taken when he was 4.  He doesn't wail like that anymore.  Thankfully!
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important. ~Janet Lane

3 comments:

omi said...

Oh my goodness! Those last two photos crack me up! In fact, I just finished cleaning up Mateo's haircut with the clippers this evening. He wasn't happy either. Ahhh... boys! Gotta love 'em!

I agree, though. My godson is a handsome one! A real heart breaker!

omi said...

The last two photos crack me up! In fact, I just finished cleaning up Mateo's haircut this evening with the clippers. He wasn't happy either. Haha. Gotta love our little men.

I agree. My godson is so handsome. Truly a heart breaker in the making...

christinE g. leong said...

Yes, gotta love them boys!