Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

11/9/08

WOMEN are ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL. ~Ville Valo

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think. ~Author Unknown


Bride-to-be
In every man's heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty. ~Christopher Morley


Mother of 2 @ 48
Beauty... when you look into a woman's eyes and see what is in her heart. ~Nate Dircks



Mother of 4 @ 40
I’m not denying my age, I’m embellishing my youth.
~Tamara Reynolds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ate chris - you have such a great eye. looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful artwork!