Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

7/26/10

There is always HOPE...and David

Some see a hopeless end, while others see an endless hope. ~Author Unknown
"Did someone bring the favors to the reception? Why aren't the flowers here yet? Are the inserts here for the program? Where's my purse? Where's my engagement ring? Where's my phone? Can you take a picture of me with the veil over my face? I still need to pack! What about the runner, who's doing it?" 

The bride, who was supposed to remain unseen until she walked down the aisle, was roaming around the wedding premises checking on everyone/everything. She was forced back to the bridal room several times. It's the coordinator/organizer blood flowing in her. She just can't help it.

"Krissie, I'm getting married!" ~Hope exclaimed excitedly the night before, and all the nights before.

"Remember, you're the bride. You're not a bridesmaid," David had to keep reminding her. 

"My family is more surprised," after being asked if his family is excited. "They never thought I'd ever get married." ~David, a high school teacher. And here's just a few of the things they both enjoy: jazz, the outdoors, photography, and they're both detail-oriented.

"I've never seen a bride SO happy," a guest commented with delight. She was beaming indeed.

"When I get married, I will take care of my man. He will be loved!" Those were words of Hope (notice it's "when," not "if".) She just knew she'll be married. It's just a matter of "when." The time has come.

"Do you believe in miracles?" were Hope's opening line for her Thank You speech. Everyone agreed with an uproar of applaud that filled the room. After their first dance and the money dance, she led/taught the guests how to do the Hustle. "Do the Hustle..."  What a fun wedding.  Two years later, they're still in honeymoon stage.  It's truly "Worth the Wait."


Happy 2nd Anniversary, David & Hope!

No comments: