Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

2/21/10

ROMELLE

When I run, I feel His pleasure.~Eric Liddell (Chariots of Fire)

I'm reposting ROMELLE.  Her photographs were taken and posted last August. During our "photo session," we brought our sons along who, thankfully, not only kept each other company but truly enjoyed some bonding time.  They've since had playdates and hope to get them together more when school is out.

At any rate, I finally checked out her blogs, and definitely worth checking out.  I hope you visit and leave her comments.  She's so inspiring. I'm a fan of Romelle's discipline & pursuit of being fit. Not only physically, but mentally and spiritually. GO! ROME, GO!
Check out her blogs:
http://romellebroas.blogspot.com/
http://www.runninggirlsblog.blogspot.com/

age: 41
Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii; Pacifica, California
What I do: wife to a great guy, mother of 2 boys, dental hygienist, writer for children's magazines, marathon runner









"Mommy, you look beautiful." ~Mateo, 6



I realized I had turned into my mother when I heard my mother in my own voice.
What are you expert at: carrying 10 grocery bags to the house in one trip
The last time my children made me laugh: Today. And if you ask me tomorrow, the answer will still be the same, "today."
What advise would you give to young moms: Try not to go by the book and don't fret if things don't go your way.
When I have 30 minutes to myself: I try to fit 8 hours of housecleaning into 30 minutes, OR sit quietly and enjoy a hot mug of chai tea latte.
The last book I read to my children: The Pencil by Allan Ahlberg
My favorite outdoor activity to do with my children: Biking along the Marina overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge
The most noticeable way parenting has changed me: I no longer wear dry-cleaned clothes and rarely wear white.
What surprises me the most about being a parent: I really never knew what love was until I had children.
(Previously posted 8/8/09)

No comments: