Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

1/29/10

DANCE...

...is the only art wherein we ourselves are the stuff in which it is made.
Great dancers aren't great because of their technique; they are 
great because of their PASSION.
I can sing and draw any time, anywhere, but I can't dance any time, anywhere. ~Sydney, deciding whether to take dance or vocal
When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time." ~Author Unknown 
You know you're dancing when tears of pain and happiness blend in with your sweat. ~Anonymous 

The teacher doesn't teach, not really. The teacher offers stimulation and ways in which the person can educate himself or herself. At best, the teacher wakes up that person and makes a person hungry.

2 comments:

Lan said...

Chris...I love everything about the way you capture objects, people, your children,neglected corners...just everything! Love, love, love!

christinE g. leong said...

Hey Lan, so fun to see you grow into a wonderful image-capturer. I enjoy reading your blog, as well. It's so you!