Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

1/28/10

HOME SWEET HOME...

"A HOME should be clean enough to be HEALTHY, 
and dirty enough to be HAPPY."~Author Unknown


A glimpse of where my HEART IS.

Books and Bionicles are part of our home decor.

"All day long, you're serving Someone/Something.  Whom/What are you serving?  'As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. ~Joshua 24:15' " ~Libby Vincent

Da Girls' Room

 On our dining table, a framed copy of an old crumpled Declaration of Independence reminds us of the gift of Freedom we have in this country.  The Eiffel Tower lamp signifies our longing to travel.  And when that time comes, I'm not going back-packing this time!

All for one! One for all!

Star Wars, one of our ultimate favorite sagas of all times! Can you tell?

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. ~Victor Hugo

We have a no-door policy (except the Master bedroom =.)

Words of encouragement are always welcome in all forms.

Chores: one of the privileges of being a Leong

No comments: