Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

9/23/09

FULL TERM

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
 
  Your workmanship is marvelous—
how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
 
   as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
~Psalm 139:13-15
 

There is no friendship, no love, like that of a mother for her child. ~  Henry Ward Beecher

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11
A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.  ~Mary Mason

No comments: