Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

9/3/09

SWIMMING {two}: GIRLFRIENDS ON THE BLOCK!

Friendships born on the field of athletic strife are the real gold of competition. Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust. ~Jesse Owens (4 time Gold Medalist in Track and Field at the 1936 Olympic Games)


After each game, I want to be able to say: I gave it all I could, I gave it my best. ~UnknownDaly City Dolphins vs. SFRP Manta Rays

I think sportsmanship is knowing that it is a game, that we are only as a good as our opponents, and whether you win or lose, to always give 100 percent. ~Sue Wicks
If you have a lane, you have a chance. ~Author Unknown
TEAM stands for:
Together Everyone Achieves More
The best teams have chemistry. They communicate with each other and they sacrifice personal glory for the common goal. ~Dave DeBusschere
Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it. ~Tom Landry
Teamwork means more “we” and less “me”. ~Unknown

No comments: