Pages

FOR THE LOVE OF IMAGES

Come visit my other blog, snippets of life (formerly everyday portraits =.). I've been posting there but mostly, I've been instagramming. If you like, come follow me here.


It takes time to blog and post for all to enjoy. So if you like something, kindly link back to this blog. Do the same with other bloggers. Thanks for visiting.

9/29/09

PROVERBS

Those who do what is right take good care of their animals.  But the kindest acts of those who do wrong are mean. ~Proverbs 12:10


Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it. ~Proverbs 22:6


as Frodo @ 3

A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit. ~Proverbs 15:13


My child(ren), listen when your father corrects you.  Pay attention and learn good judgment... ~Proverbs 4:1

OC '08

As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person. ~Proverbs 27:19

No comments: